GNSS.asia Global Meetups at the Munich Satellite Navigation Summit 2021
Inspiring plenary sessions, informative workshops, and targeted 1:1 meetings promises knowledge gain and excellent networking opportunities.
The matchmaking event brings together GNSS stakeholders from industry, institutions, and academia from Europe and Asia. This is a unique opportunity to generate new ways of cooperation in times of COVID-19. A selected group of top GNSS experts from both regions will be at your disposal for personal and targeted 1:1 meetings - if you wish, facilitated by an expert of the GNSS.asia team! Timing has been optimised to allow summit registrants and the GNSS.asia community to meet Asian GNSS experts virtually.
- As institution - connect to your Asian or European counterparts
- As industry - connect with potential suppliers or customers
- As academia - connect with potential R&D partners
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services, or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
The Top 3 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet partners, multipliers, customers, and suppliers
- Learn from the other side of the world
- Find out about new technology and innovative solutions
Tips & Tricks for the Meetups
- Keep the introduction short as people will have read your profile
- Articulate your ambition in the country on the other side
- Cite your connection with the country/organisation to date
- Don’t worry about gathering business cards - all you need is saved on this Platform!
- If you have space in-between meetings check out the marketplace
- If you run into trouble drop the GNSS.asia team a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make it fun even if you don’t have a glass of wine in your hand!
Introducing the Munich Satellite Navigation Summit
The Munich Satellite Navigation Summit is a conference with global impact dealing with satellite navigation, now, and in the future. This one-of-a-kind convention of high-ranking worldwide speakers from industry, academia, and governments provides the participants with a broad overview and different perspectives on the latest developments in the field of GNSS technology and applications.
This summit is part of the efforts of the Bavarian government and the cluster on aerospace and satellite navigation to stimulate applications and services in this high-tech field. This year's edition features all trending topics evolving around GNSS providing solutions for life on Earth.
Trending Topics in 2021
- First and Second Generation of the European Satellites Navigation System - Galileo
- Modernisation of the US Global Positioning System
- Status and modernisation of the Russian Global Satellite Navigation System (GLONASS) and the Chinese BeiDou System (BDS)
- Developments of regional systems such as the Japanese QZSS and the Indian IRNSS
- Modern agriculture under the use of GNSS
- Autonomous systems, related legal issues, and PPP technology
- Mega-constellations, Kepler, SSV, and future trends and technologies for PNT
- The impact of COVID-19 on GNSS
... and many more up-to-date topics on GNSS!